- Trying to pack your room into boxes is a really hard thing and I don’t likE IT OK.
- I’m going to sell so much of my stuff because I don’t wear any of it
- I’ll either forget about most of it, or regret I sold it. Oh well
- Someone anonymously told me I look like Kristen Stewart if she got hit by a bus. That was nice.
- I have some really awesome people in my life and I just don’t really know where I’d be without them??? (I’m looking at you Vail, Matt, Maggie, my family)
- I’m making this list instead of packing
- I should pack
- I need to find a home for my cats and that’s proving to be the hardest part about this move (emotionally, and we literally can’t find a new home for them)
- My head hurts and my face is breaking out
- Maybe I should nap
- Memories are memories, don’t let them suffocate you
- But it’s okay to be sad sometimes
- One thing I’ve learned about being a real life person with responsibilities is that sometimes napping just really isn’t going to help anything and you’re just going to wake up and 9pm and forget what year it is.
- But on the other hand sometimes napping is the greatest thing to ever happen to you and you wake up feeling alive and you get done everything you need to
- Sometimes people aren’t who you want them to be, and it’s okay to accept that and let it hurt you and find ways to move on from it. Don’t stress so much about it
- Most of this list is for me and I’m sorry I make no sense sometimes
- whY do I always apologize for not making sense
- I wonder how many rude messages I’ll get for putting words on my blog.
I love Sam more than life, more than some of the most sunshine-happy, humorous, inspiring, enriching and metaphysical experiences because she is those experiences wrapped into one bundle of being that I’m lucky to call one of my best friends. I hate seeing her hurt, it’s always hard to see those with the truest, kindest of souls suffer but I know she’ll be ok: she’s strong, resilent, patient and sharp witted. Sam, I know your heart hurts right now, just know for all the cruelty and misfortune the world serves, there is continuously the countered end of the spectrum that makes life divine and awe instilling. I hope things look up, we can have all the sad coffee dates in the mean time where we make bad (or good, to us) puns/jokes that lift our spirits when the current state of things insn’t top notch.
Remember when conversations used to be held through reblogs? I’m starting that back up for a minute because Maggie makes me so happy and I love her to death.